Saturday, July 10, 2010

I was so happy to get to be involved in the Ladies Meeting/Scrapbook Class here in Saltillo. It was so fun. This is such a great thing to help these ladies be involved with. If you have donated anything to this ministry, please know that it is a great blessing to these ladies. They love every piece of paper and every sticker.

Melodie and I put together a snack to share at the end of the class.


Very good butterscotch cake.

I did a very simple layout demonstration for the ladies at the beginning of the class. We made a small contest for them to be involved in. The really seemed to enjoy that - and they loved the prizes that they won. 8-) Who doesn't love winning a prize?!?!


Hna. Silvia

Hna. Felicitas

Hna. Teresa

Cynthia

Melissa

Karla


Deysi

Hna. Anna

Hna. Manuela

Jennyfer

They really enjoyed the snack.

I so enjoyed this night. 8-) Been a very long time since I have gotten to scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment