Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunday morning we went to church here in Saltillo. I failed to get any pictures. I will do better next time. They had a Father's Day program that they kids were involved with. Although I shouldn't have been shocked, all three of our kids wanted to go to Sunday School - even though they knew they weren't going to understand anything that was said. I would never have done that when I was a kid. Oh, well. I'm so glad they went. Jada said, "Our teacher was speaking only in Spanish, so I told her I didn't understand that so I would just talk in English". 8-) Their teacher was so sweet. She would just nod and smile at them. They talked 90 miles an hour the whole time, you can be sure of it.

Sunday evening we traveled to San Rafael to go to church with them. They also had their Father's day program in that service. It was so neat to see how they celebrated their fathers.


The ladies sang a really sweet song to the fathers.


They had a delicious meal prepared for after the service. Nathan basically jumped for joy when he saw that it was tamales. One of his favorite things to eat. He was thrilled. I will admit they were absolutely wonderful.


This is the pastor's grandaughter. Is she not absolutely beautiful??


Yes, she is!! The pic is slightly blurry, but this is what happens when you try to take a picture without the flash so that you can get natural lighting. 8-) She was a delightful photo subject.


Last night was the first class of the summer English classes that Marc and Melodie are doing. They do such a great job with these classes. I was happy to get to help in a small way.






No comments:

Post a Comment